This method was exactly what I needed when I had cashflow issues and a lot of people to pay ( VA, content writers,etc.)
What I did:
1. Started two accounts at Adnooka and Adworkmedia ( you can choose a PPD company, doesn’t matter)
2. Bought Content Lock Pro ( really useful for not having issues with the network)
3. Started a small WP website with a nice gaming look theme
4. Made a 3-4 hours research on the most popular games ( I learned many new things 😀 ) but finally decided to go for hot new comers.
5. I made two things:
a) Went to Gamespot to see what new games will appear in the next weeks
b) Checked them with Google Trends ( people know a game will appear in July but they can’t resist finding a short demo even in May :D)
6. I made a very-very basic Serial Keygen in Visual Basic ( it’s easier than you think, I learned it in 2h or something) and created a movie with Camtasia ( again really-really easy)
7. Made three new YT Account from different IPs
8. Posted the Video on the three different accounts with small changes made in Camtasia, just to look a lil bit different
9. I used the Addmefast Bot from RushingWind to generate points to use for Views, Likes and Stuff. Bought some high-retention. And added them gradually for 3-4 days.
10. A friend of mine blasted the shit out of the videos with GSA ( can’t remember numbers or details)
In 7-8 days my videos were 1,2 and five on youtube for that game crack, keygen and similar stuff
When the game appeared, one of my videos was #3 on Google.
TIP: If you did PPD before, you know the French offers are paid quite good. The game I decided on was going to be loved by French people, and I knew it.
For around three months I had like 1-2 offers/day from French people and many others small 2-3$ downloads from US/Uk and so on. I banked around 5k from what I remember, and I called it a day.
I stopped doing it because everything was back on track regarding cashflow and also because I didn’t felt like PPD is for me. Not to speak about the time I was spending.